Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is your favorite album? This is a hard question. The albums I listen to have a specific meaning in a specific way. Like for writing Lit.; Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane, Live at Carnegie Hall. For idealism; Fugazi, 13 songs. For the perfected punk rock album; Jawbreaker, Dear You. For gorgeous melody and great songwriting; Ryan Adams, Heartbreaker. For personal consumption; Tom Waits, Glitter and Doom live album.
2. What is your ideal vacation? One month in a well equipped recording studio with my friends and band, Latin For Truth.
3. What is your favorite film? Cool Hand Luke. No contest.
4. What is your least favorite sport and why? Scene politics cause it never changes but always surprises me.
5. What was your most meaningful childhood memory? ehhh, my mother playing with my hair when we watched movies or my mom renting all my favorite zombie movies for my birthday every year.
6. Do you believe in the concept of marriage and/or monogamy? No, I believe in friends who have good wholesome sex that are free to grow and love whole heartedly, without personal bullshit getting in the way.
7. What other language would you like to learn? French.
8. What issue do you believe is the most pressing that we must solve as a society in order to further the survival of human life on earth?(Assuming we deserve to continue to occupy this planet.) We don’t deserve anything more than anyone else. That being said, we need more empathy. People understanding and putting themselves in other people’s shoes and taking in all the contributing factors of small to huge miscommunication. More humility too. It’d solve everything.
9. Does art imitate life or does life imitate art? Life is all things. Nothing we create is not who we are or want to be.
10. What is art? Art is communication.
11. How has tumblr benefited (if at all) your life? Yes, I’ve seen a lot of gorgeous friends post dope nudes and I’ve seen a lot of good butts. Non-light side to that conversation, it keeps things in perspective cause it’s a hot bed for extreme leftism. I see things and know now how to communicate things effectively. You can’t talk down to the converted and you can’t convert if you’re slinging pig’s blood in their face(metaphorically and literally speaking.)
1. Do you think media(Disney, TV programming, Movies, etc.) has informed your perception of the construct of love?
2. Have you ever been truly happy? If so, when?
3. Do you feel you are you a victim of circumstance or do you play an active role in your own life everyday?
4. Do you believe in binary logic; as in there is a right and wrong to everything?
5. Do you have the strength to correct your own actions or misinterpretations?
6. Do you like to be intellectually challenged?
7. Do you believe existential ideas lead to misery?
8. Name three artists you wish would make a record together(collaborative effort).
9. Do you think the writer, the director, or the actors are more important to the final outcome of a successful artistic endeavor of cinema?
10. How many people have you pretended to be in love with?
11. What is your perfect evening?
ghostinventor alabamsterdamn wilddewjustice littleghost06 kay-el-em makeofmewhatyouwill ifonlymybandwasasbigasyourblog ramoorebooks pickedlast jeremyxgruenewald vegalentine